- Membership is a privilege, not a right. All members agree to abide by rules and guidelines as established by the Board of Directors.
- Memberships are for one year, expiring one year from the last day of current month.
- Membership is required for any overnight trip except the Fall and Spring Extravaganzas or service trips (i.e., trail clearing).
- Membership is required for anyone coordinating a trip.
- Trip coordinators are responsible for verifying current membership of all trip participants on trips that require membership (see above).
- Members may join online directly (with payment through PayPal), by mail (by filling out brochure form or by printing out online form to mail in with check), or by signing up in person with a membership director at a Tuesday Rover meeting (with check or cash).
- Membership rate is $25 per year; $10 per year for full-time students with valid student ID and for anyone living outside of metro area (area codes other than 612, 651, 763, or 952).
- Printed member contact lists (with email address of current members) are available from Membership director(s) upon request. Member lists may not be given or sold to non-members.
- Non-renewal or any other termination of membership does not relieve the member from any obligations the member may have for dues, assessment, or fees or the return of borrowed equipment. The member is also not relieved of any obligation for unpaid shared costs for trips in which the member has participated.
(Rev. February 2009)
Membership Policy (pdf)