Deposits are non-refundable. The trip coordinator may consider returning deposits on cancellation, but details are up to the trip coordinator.
Mountain Biking and Hiking
Keweenaw Peninsula, Michigan
Join us on a long holiday weekend to explore the Keweenaw Peninsula. There are tons of mountain biking trails as well as hiking, sightseeing, beaches, lighthouses, etc. We’ll head up Friday after work, stay at a motel along the way then head to Copper Harbor where we’ll check out the trails and camp at Lake Fanny Hooe two nights, then move on to the Houghton area for two more days of riding, camping, and exploring.
- Leaving Friday evening, drive part way and stay in motel in/near Ironwood, MI
- Saturday, drive 4.5 hours to Copper Harbor, ride Copper Harbor trails, camp at Lake Fanny Hooe
- Sunday, ride Copper Harbor trails, camp at Lake Fanny Hooe
- Monday, drive 1 hour to Hancock, ride Maasto Hiihto trails, camp at Hancock Recreation Area
- Tuesday (July 4), ride Michigan Tech trails, camp at Hancock Recreation Area
- Wednesday, explore Houghton, drive 6.5 hours home