Two weeks before it’s time to renew, you will receive a reminder from MN Rovers with instructions to renew.
If your membership is set to manually renew, you may choose to renew early and another year will be added to your original expiration date. If you don’t renew early, an email invoice will be sent once your membership expires.
How to manually renew your membership:
- Click Login at the top right of the site.
- First time logging in? (If not, simply enter your email and password)
- Scroll down and click “Lost your password?”
- Enter the email address you originally used to sign up
- Password reset instructions will be sent to you
- Click the link to reset your password, reset, keep somewhere safe (i.e., password manager such as LastPass)
- Log in using your new password (email address is username)
- Click on Orders, on the left side of your My Membership page
- Click the “Pay” button
- Select payment option (credit card or check)
- Review and accept the Terms & Conditions by checking the box
- Click Place Order and you are done!
If you pay online by credit card, your membership will be updated immediately.
Please note: If you pay by check or in person, your membership will be updated when it has been processed by the membership team. (This may take several days to a week or more.)
How to change your membership to automatically renew
- Click Login at the top right corner of the website. Enter your username (email address) and your password.
- You should now see your My Membership page/dashboard. Select My Subscription in the box on the left.
- Select or deselect Auto renew.
- Either way, you will receive an e-mail reminder two weeks before your membership expires.
*No credit card information is stored by Minnesota Rovers Outdoors Club. Our payment processor, Stripe’s, platform includes security and compliance tools to help keep payments safe and meets the highest certification standards.
- Your Membership Card and the Member List are now online!
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the dashboard of the My Membership page
- Your membership number and expiration date are shown on your Membership Card
- If you do not see your Membership Card, you are not a current member and will need to sign up or renew
- Print your membership card or save it as a screenshot on your phone for when you need to check out gear or present it for discounts
- The Member List is updated automatically and searchable by name — whoo-hoo!
Coordinate a trip
- Enjoy some great outdoor fun with fellow MN Rovers by posting a trip!