- Click Login at the top right of the site.
- First time logging in? (If not, simply enter your email and password)
- Scroll down and click “Lost your password?”
- Enter the email address you originally used to sign up
- Password reset instructions will be sent to you
- Click the link to reset your password, reset, keep somewhere safe (i.e., password manager such as LastPass)
- Log in using your new password (email address is username)
When it’s time to renew, you will receive an email invoice from MN Rovers shortly before your expiration date.
- Login to the MN Rovers website
- Click on Orders, on the left side of your My Membership page
- Click the “Pay” button
- Select payment option (credit card or check)
- Review and accept the Terms & Conditions by checking the box
- Click Place Order and you are done!
If you pay online by credit card, your membership will be updated immediately.
If you do not want to renew online, you may renew in person during the weekly Tuesday program. Please note: If you pay by check or in person, your membership will be updated when it has been processed by the membership team. (This may take several days to a week or more.)
- Your Membership Card and the Member List are now online!
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the dashboard of the My Membership page
- Your membership number and expiration date are shown on your Membership Card
- If you do not see your Membership Card, you are not a current member and will need to sign up or renew
- Print your membership card or save it as a screenshot on your phone for when you need to check out gear or present it for discounts
- The Member List is updated automatically and searchable by name — whoo-hoo!
Coordinate a trip
- Enjoy some great outdoor fun with fellow MN Rovers by posting a trip!