How do I become a member?
Becoming a Minnesota Rover is easy! Please see the Membership page for details.
How do I renew my membership?
The easiest way is to renew your membership is online.
- Log in to your account on the Minnesota Rovers website
- Go to the ORDERS tab
- Click the PAY button — you'll have a choice of paying by credit card or sending a check in the mail
You can also renew your membership at any Tuesday meeting by speaking with the membership director.
Will my membership automatically renew after one year?
When new members sign up, the auto-renew feature is automatically turned on. If you do not wish to auto-renew, follow the instructions below to change it.
Members who signed up before August 19, 2019 are required to manually renew each year unless you turn on the auto-renew setting and add your credit card* information.
How to change the auto-renew option for your membership
- Click Login at the top right corner of the website. Enter your username (email address) and your password.
- You should now see your My Membership page/dashboard. Select My Subscription in the box on the left.
- Select or deselect Auto renew.
- Either way, you will receive an e-mail reminder two weeks before your membership expires.
*No credit card information is stored by Minnesota Rovers Outdoors Club. Our payment processor, Stripe’s, platform includes security and compliance tools to help keep payments safe and meets the highest certification standards.
Where do I find my membership card?
- Your membership card is now online! Simply log in and you’ll find it in your Dashboard
- Your membership number and expiration date are shown on your Membership Card
- If you do not see your Membership Card, you are not a current member and will need to sign up or renew
- Print your membership card or save it as a screenshot on your phone for when you need to check out gear or present it for discounts
What is the Rovers e-group?
The e-group is a group e-mail address that is used to communicate to all club members who are subscribed. There are a variety of uses for this forum such as:
- To invite others to join you on a last-minute day trip (ski, hike, bike ride, etc.) that was not announced at the previous meeting or posted on the Rovers website. Overnight trips may be sent to the e-group after the trip has been submitted for posting on the Rovers website.
- To get a feel for what kind of interest there might be for a trip you are considering coordinating.
- To alert members of an important event, issue (non-political), or change in plans or procedures.
- To post a trip report of a trip you recently coordinated or attended.
- To post a message to generate interest in certain activities or locations.
Subscription to the e-group is available to Minnesota Rovers club members only. Only current club members will be able to post messages and receive messages via email.
- Please use the e-group responsibly. Absolutely NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING for personal gain.
- Please always sign your name at the end of your post. Anonymous posts are not welcome.
- When replying to a message you receive via the e-group, first ask yourself, “Do 300+ people want to receive my reply or just the person who posted this message?” Using the REPLY button will send your reply to the person who posted the message only. Please use the REPLY TO ALL button responsibly!
- All posted messages reflect the opinion of the sender — not the views of the club. To keep this a positive environment, we request that all participants express their opinions in a positive, constructive manner.
- Minnesota Rovers Outdoors Club reserves the right to ban or restrict subscribers of this e-group.
- Minnesota Rovers members should not publicly post participants’ personally identifiable information (email address, phone number, etc.).
How to subscribe
If you are a current member* of Minnesota Rovers Outdoors Club and you are not already subscribed to the e-group:
- Visit groups.io and click the +Apply For Membership in This Group button
- Check your email for verification
- Please ALSO SEND US AN EMAIL to let us know who you are and include your name, membership number, and expiration date
- The e-group moderator will approve your subscription when your club membership is verified
- Once subscribed, to post a message, simply send an email to [email protected]
- To unsubscribe, send an email to [email protected]
If you need help, send an e-mail to [email protected]