How do I become a member?
Becoming a Minnesota Rover is easy! Please see the Membership page for details.
How do I renew my membership?
The easiest way is to renew your membership is online.
- Log in to your account on the Minnesota Rovers website
- Go to the ORDERS tab
- Click the PAY button — you'll have a choice of paying by credit card or sending a check in the mail
You can also renew your membership at any Tuesday meeting by speaking with the membership director.
Where do I find my membership card?
- Your membership card is now online! Simply log in and you’ll find it in your Dashboard
- Your membership number and expiration date are shown on your Membership Card
- If you do not see your Membership Card, you are not a current member and will need to sign up or renew
- Print your membership card or save it as a screenshot on your phone for when you need to check out gear or present it for discounts
What is the Rovers Yahoo e-group?
The e-group is a group e-mail address that is used to communicate to all club members who are subscribed. There are a variety of uses for this forum such as:
- To invite others to join you on a last-minute ski, hike, bike ride, etc. that was not announced at the previous meeting or posted on the website.
- To get a feel for what kind of interest there might be for a trip you are considering coordinating.
- To alert members of an important event, issue, or change in plans or procedures
- To post a trip report of a trip you recently coordinated or attended.
- To post a message to generate interest in certain activities or locations.
Subscription to the e-group is available to Minnesota Rovers club members only. Only current club members will be able to post messages and send/receive them via e-mail. However, anyone can view the messages on the Yahoo website.
- Please use the e-group responsibly, absolutely NO ADVERTISING for personal gain.
- Please always sign your name at the end of your post, anonymous posts are not welcome.
- When replying to a message you receive via the e-group, first ask yourself, “Do 300+ people want to receive my reply or just the person who posted this message?” Using the REPLY button will send your reply to the person who posted the message only. Please use the REPLY TO ALL button responsibly!
- All posted messages reflect the opinion of the sender—not the views of the club. To keep this a positive environment, we request that all participants express their opinions in a positive, constructive manner.
- Minnesota Rovers Outdoors Club reserves the right to ban or restrict subscribers of this e-group.
If you are a current member of Minnesota Rovers and you are not already subscribed to the e-group, visit the website or send an e-mail. Please include your name, membership number, and expiration date. The e-group moderator will approve your subscription when your club membership is verified.