The e-group is a group e-mail address that is used to communicate to all club members who are subscribed. There are a variety of uses for this forum. Examples include:
- To invite others to join you on a last-minute trip (ski, hike, bike ride, etc.) which was not announced at the previous meeting or posted on the website.
- To get a feel for interest in a trip you are considering coordinating.
- To alert members of an important event, issue (non-political), or change in plans or procedures.
- To post a trip report you recently coordinated or attended.
- To post a message to generate interest in certain activities or locations.
- If you are a current member of Minnesota Rovers and you are not already subscribed to the e-group, visit the website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, membership number and expiration date. The e-group moderator will approve your subscription when your club membership is verified.
Once subscribed, you may post messages using this email address: email@example.com. For more information, you can read the Yahoo e-group policy.