What are the trip guidelines regarding COVID-19?
All trips are allowed as of May 1, 2021, with the following requirements for all trips:
- As always, all participants are 100% responsible for their own safety.
- As always, trip coordinators must verify that participants have active MN Rovers memberships for overnight trips.
- As always, any participants without active memberships must sign the liability waiver for day trips.
- Participants are required to understand and follow all state and local COVID-19 guidelines in all affected jurisdictions.
- All participants are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated prior to participating in overnight trips. Trip coordinators may require vaccination and other pandemic related safety practices. Trip coordinators and participants can check the following State of MN website to assist in judging whether to create or attend a trip: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html