What are the trip guidelines regarding COVID-19?
All trips are allowed as of May 1, 2021, with the following requirements for all trips:
- As always, all participants are 100% responsible for their own safety.
- As always, trip coordinators must verify that participants have active MN Rovers memberships for overnight trips.
- As always, any participants without active memberships must sign the liability waiver for day trips.
- Participants are required to understand and follow all state and local COVID-19 guidelines in all affected jurisdictions.
- All participants are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated prior to participating in overnight trips. Trip coordinators may require vaccination and other pandemic related safety practices.
- Participants always have the option of wearing a mask and should be treated respectfully if they do.
Trip coordinators and participants can check the following State of MN website to assist in judging whether to create or attend a trip: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html