Garlic Mustard Deviled Eggs
Servings: 12 hard boiled eggs
- 12 Hard boiled eggs
- Garlic mustard leaves from the second year plant (washed and squeezed dry in your hand ending up with a big fist full)
- Mayo (I used light mayo made with olive oil)
- Paprika (sweet)
- Grind/finely chop gm leaves. I used a salsa maker and added mayo to aid the grinding.
- Mix egg yolks from halved eggs with above mixture and add more mayo to get a good soft consistency.
- Add some nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill eggs and sprinkle with paprika.