- Max Trip Size: 100 people
We may be stuck at home right now due to COVID-19, but that won’t last forever! With a vaccine on the horizon, 2021 is positioned to be another year of great Rovers trips! Come join us to get ready to coordinate your epic trip in 2021!
Rovers happens because our members — like you! — coordinate trips. Not sure what is involved? Join us to learn more about coordinating your own Minnesota Rovers trip!
- Learn tips to make trip coordination easy
- Explore ideas about potential trips
- Find out what resources are available to help you
- Team up with an experienced trip coordinator
- Special guest to talk about planning International trips
Day trips, overnight trips, small groups, large groups, near or far — there is a large range of options! Come with ideas of trips you’d like to do and places you’d like to visit!
We’ll have experienced trip coordinators, tips, planning resources, fun conversation, and stories. Come join us to learn more! New Rovers welcome and encouraged to attend!
10am – 12:30pm. Session will be virtual, via Zoom Meetings.
Contact the Trips Director to pre-signup and receive the Zoom meeting link.