- Estimated Cost: $100
- Deposit: $50
- Max Trip Size: 30 people
We are back at the beautiful Stockade Lake group site for 2018! Custer State Park offers hiking, a wildlife drive, road and mountain biking, climbing, and much more!
Nearby attractions include: Needles Highway, Wind and Jewel Cave tours, Mammoth dig, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Black Elk Peak, bike trails, hiking trails, Badlands National Park, Hot Springs, and the list goes on! Also, for a nice day trip visit Devil’s Tower!
Pay only for nights you stay. Your deposit guarantees your spot. Note that depending on group size and total number of nights stayed, you may owe more or receive a refund at the end of the trip.
CLIMBERS: Please note that this is not a beginner’s trip. Feel free to contact the trip coordinators with any questions or concerns.
Reserving Your Spot:
1. Make your deposit via Paypal to Alida Winternheimer at email@example.com.
2. Make sure you send the money as a personal transfer. Paypal will confirm that you are sending $50, and Alida is receiving $50. If you do not send it as personal money, Paypal will take a service charge and your deposit will be incomplete until you pay the difference.
3. Save your Paypal email receipt as proof of your deposit. We will not send out receipts.
4. As the trip gets closer, you will receive news from us to the email address you provided Paypal with your deposit. Make sure you check that email account.
5. We will provide everyone access to a Google spreadsheet for listing preferred emails, phone numbers, and arranging rides to the Black Hills.