- Estimated Cost: $125
- Deposit: $10
- Max Trip Size: 10 people
Join us for a weekend of hiking, biking, leaf peeping, and/or enjoying local fall festivals in Hayward and Cable, Wisconsin.
Drive up after work on Friday and stay in our rustic cabin or camp outside.
SATURDAY – Sept. 26
Birkie Trail Run& Trek
Hiking, walking, trekking, running, whatever your flavor … with eight events to choose from … the Birkie Trail Run& Trek event has a great, friendly vibe and a finish-line party with local food and craft beer on tap.
The Marathon, Marathon Relay, and Half Marathon all include sections of Birkie Trail and CAMBA Singletrack!
- NEW 100 km Ultra!
- 25.8 mile Marathon
- 25.8 mile 3 or 6 Person Marathon Relay
- 13.2 mile Half Marathon
- 10 mile Trek (Nordic Walk)
- 5 Km Run/Walk
- 1 Km for Kids – FREE!
Info& registration: http://www.birkie.com/run/events/birkie-trail-run/
SUNDAY – Sept. 27
Hayward Library Foundation Fall Bike Tour
- Family-friendly and safe rides
- Five loops in the scenic Hayward, Wisconsin lakes area
- Loops are 100k (62 miles), 45 miles, 21, 13, and 5 miles
- The scenic routes provide an enjoyable day in Hayward
- This is a tour, not a timed race
Info& registration: http://www.weisscommunitylibrary.com/Bike%20Tour%20brochure.pdf
Also going on this weekend are the Hayward Fall Festival AND the Cable Fall Fest!