- Max Trip Size: 500 people
Hey Rovers, let’s use technology to safely connect our outdoor activities:
- Download Strava (free app) onto your phone.
- Follow me, and let me follow you, and everybody can follow everybody else on Strava. We can look each other up by email (BLGoodspeed@gmail.com) or by Facebook (hint: I’m wearing buffalo check).
- Record 5 hikes or bicycle rides, by yourself or with immediate family, during the next month or so. More outings if you like!
- Write a few notes about your route afterwards; best parts, crowded areas, portable toilet locations etc.
- Check in later to respond to other people’s questions or receive accolades.
- Later on, I can try your routes, or you might try mine!
- Bonus round: Think up your own virtual Rover trip and post it on the Rover website. Bicycling for miles? Suggest other apps that you think are better or at least worthy? Let’s innovate!