Mon, 6:00pmMay 22022Description:
Join me for an “Urban Hike” along Minnehaha Creek!
- Time: We will depart at 6pm prompt
- Place: Meet at Lake Harriet Southeast Beach
- Address: 4740 Lake Harriet Parkway East, Minneapolis, MN 55417
- Parking: Free parking on the street along the parkway, or in the neighborhood.
- Facilities: During winter/early spring, there are Biffy’s available, but no water.
- Additional Details: Total route will be about 3 miles total (and out and back route), and will be at a moderate pace. Trail is paved, but we may venture off onto some of the dirt trails if it isn’t too muddy. Friendly dogs are welcome to join in.
- Lake Harriet Southeast Beach: https://www.minneapolisparks.org/activities__events/water_activities/beaches/lake_harriet_southeast_beach/
- Minnehaha Creek: https://www.minnehahacreek.org/sites/minnehahacreek.org/files/pdfs/MCWD%20Creek%20Map%202018%20FINAL%20-%20tagged.pdf
- No need to RSVP, just join in on May 2nd!
- Non-members must sign the on-line waiver below in advance of the event.