Thu, 6:00pm - 7:45pmApr 212022
- Max Trip Size: 25 people
Join me for an “Urban Hike” around the Minnesota State Fairgrounds! There is so much to see – sculptures, history exhibits, even a giant wind turbine blade! We will wander the entire fairgrounds, periodically stopping to see the sights, as well as share stories of our experiences with the “Great Minnesota Get-Together”.
- Time: We will depart at 6:00 pm prompt
- Place: Meet inside Gate 5 Snelling Avenue and Midway Parkway
- Address: 1265 Snelling Avenue North, St. Paul, MN 55108
- Parking: Free parking along the fairgrounds streets, park as soon as possible upon entering Gate 5
- Facilities: Restrooms are available in the Admin too building, just inside Gate 5
- Additional Details: Total route will be 2-3 miles, wandering about the fairgrounds, and will be at a moderate pace. The trail surface is asphalt/concrete. Friendly dogs on leashes are welcome to join in.
- Fairgrounds Access for walking and biking: https://www.mnstatefair.org/fairgrounds-access/
- Fairgrounds Map: https://www.mnstatefair.org/general-info/maps/
- Please RSVP to [email protected]
- Non-members must sign the on-line waiver below in advance of the event.